Okay, so this week is week 2, and it is Presentation week
for my group and I. The topic of the day, “Find your Passion, Live your Passion!”
And we killed it, we really killed it. I think we did great. Ryan started us
off with his Yo-Yo demonstration, then we had an activity where everyone had to
sell another person’s passion to show that it is hard to sell what you don’t like,
and later they got to sell their own passion, and in the middle we should a clip
on passion from the movie remember the titans. It was a lot of fun and I think
that we set the bar pretty high for the other groups. Passion is something I learned
we all have, for something or other. And passion is what can drive us to excellence.
If we have passion for something we are willing to make it our life, and if we find
the right niche, or in other words, if we find the people that also have that
same passion, we can turn it into a living. Passion is also something that I learned
we don’t always know about it. Like I have passions that I didn’t know about
until people were asking me about them, things that I thought were just normal,
routine, and daily tasks for me that ended up being things that I just liked doing
more than others. So if you don’t know your passion, you can at least know that
you have one, and that you just have to find it.
No comments:
Post a Comment