Tuesday, November 20, 2018

A confusing week

Wow. this week's lesson was interesting. I thought that the presentation was all over the place. I have no idea what they were talking about as a whole. We briefly learned about never giving up, devotion, superheros, something about making a business out of nothing, or Nerf darts or something, and a few more topics. I really wanted to ask them to explain what the topic they were trying to get across was, but they were already 10 minutes over, so I didn't feel like I had time to ask, but oh well. I did have a great week with my brother. He is in town for my wedding this week and we were talking about business ideas and what you would need to do to start a business. He seems a bit weary on starting a business, but I might try talking him into it as I get closer to graduating. We came up with some good ideas and I think that it would be a lot of fun. We spoke about what we would do, the law involved, the niche we would fill, and a bit on what we as individuals would do. If I do start up a business using what I have learned in this class, it would probably be based off of what my brother and I spoke about this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment