This is my blog for the first week of class, and will be treated
as my first blog. This seems like it is going to be a fun class. We discussed
the expectations and what we will be doing in class through the upcoming
semester. I will have to write one of these blogs every week and talk about
what I learned this week. My group and I have the first assignment to present
our presentation this semester and that will happen next week. So in
anticipation for that I read and studied a lot on passion. I wont talk about it
a lot now, because that will be my topic for the blog next week, but just know
what is coming and what I have been thinking about this week. The reading
assignments will be fun, but there is one book that seems a bit odd. It is just
a book that is just full of short stories, a lot of them I already know. And even
more weird I thought was that there are stories about Jesus Christ, I guess starting
a church would make him an entrepreneur… maybe. But there is always something
to learn from him. But yeah, all in all this will be a fun class, I will be doing
this every week, I’ll talk about passion next week, and we will be learning from
Christ on how to be the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Can’t wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment