Tuesday, December 4, 2018
just two more
Wow, just two more weeks. We had a good class this past week. We spoke about buying a company instead of starting one. It was kind of interesting. I never thought about being an entrepreneur through buying a company that was just recently started. It is kind of a new idea for me. I think that the start up of a company can really be the hardest part, but if you just skip that and let someone else do it, then it will save you a lot of trouble, and even a few years. But it also taught me that it is really hard to find a startup company that is ready to sell that is worth buying. Because you want to be the owner of a company in the market that you are interested in, it will be hard to find a company that is doing well enough to buy and that is being sold. In the case we read, there were a few companies that Mr. Larson wanted to buy but they were so different, that I didn't really know what kind of business he was interest in. But ya, it is a new idea to think about that would solve a lot of problems in starting a business by avoiding them, but it also has its own problems I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment