Tuesday, October 9, 2018
week 3
This past week was week 3 in our b 183 class. it was a good week. there was a great presentation on Monday about finding a balance between what you like and what you are good at and what will support you through your life. It reminded me of the reasons I choose to be an accountant among my other choices. I remembered that I really wanted to go into woodshop and be a carpenter. I still wouldnt mind that, but I had the opportunity to try accounting in Argentina and I learned to love it just as much. but the nicer thing about accounting is that it will pay the bills and it is in high demand now. I like both, and I like to think that I am good at both, so it came down to what would be a better life plan. I thought that it was interesting in the presentation this past week who they described all of this as a seed, soil, water, and sun. All of which are needed to grow the plant, and if you are missing one, you will fail. I think that is very important to think about when choosing your life path, it need to have 4 things, 1) you need to like it 2) it needs to be in demand 3) you need to be good at it and 4) it needs to pay well enough to support you and your family. So with all of that to think about, this was a good third week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment